Wednesday 10 December 2008

For Andy


Well here begins my blog. It's been a while since the last time I did any kind of blogging and if I'm honest I’d much rather be doing a travel blog again. I kept up my travel blog throughout my travels of Africa, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and the other far flung places I had the privilege of going to. They were the best days of my life. This time I feel my blogging will seem a little tame compared to those days but it serves a purpose nun the less.

This, I’m hoping, will be the added motivation I need to keep up with my own personal photography projects outside of my degree course. Seeing others from my year producing and upload works that are fab will no doubt inspire me to get my finger out and do the same. So thanks Andy for laying down the challenge to get my ass on here.

....and so here it begins. Bring on the blogging ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment